Franchising Opportunities With Us
America’s love affair with the soft pretzel is as old as the nation itself. Legend has it that the pretzel recipe was brought to America on the Mayflower. Early settlers sold pretzels to the Native Americans, and pretzels were peddled on the street corners of Philadelphia and New York.
Today, Americans consume more than $570 million of hard pretzels, making them the third most popular snack. The popularity of "Bavarian-style" soft pretzels boomed with the proliferation of the growth of mall-based sweet pretzel shops that were generating hundreds of millions of dollars in just a decade.
Philly Pretzel Factory founders and industry pioneers Dan Dizio and Len Lehman decided the time was right to meet the demand for fresh Philly-style soft pretzels throughout the East and beyond. They assembled a team of experienced, nationally-recognized experts in marketing, franchising, operations & training, and formed the Philly Pretzel Factory franchise program.
With 105 stores open and 60+ in the pipeline, Philly Pretzel Factory delivers a proven business model and an outstanding franchise development program to our franchisees, including:
- Complete store locating service, including site selection and lease negotiations;
- Architectural services for floor plan design and preparation of blueprints and engineered drawings;
- Construction management services, including assistance in selecting a general contractor as well as periodic on-site inspections to ensure the retail store build-out is proceeding to plan;
- Comprehensive franchisee training program at Pretzel University prior to opening plus on-site support during your first week of store operation;
- Continuous and ongoing training, marketing and business support services throughout your franchise term.
With the concept, the team and strategic plan in place, Dan and Len carefully select the individuals and groups they believe have the experience, the resources and the commitment to excellence needed to develop the Philly Pretzel Factory concept in their communities.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to build your business future with a unique concept, a quality product, a high-potential business model, and the support of a dedicated franchise company, sign up to receive our electronic brochure below. The Philly Pretzel Factory franchise may be the fresh opportunity you’ve been searching for!
Philly Pretzel Factory offers single and multi-unit development opportunities. Prospective franchisees should have a minimum of $75,000 cash available to invest in a Philly Pretzel Factory franchise. Financing is available from outside sources.
Philly Pretzel Factory is currently franchising up and down the East Coast, including the states of Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. Inquiries from other states will be kept on file for our future expansion!
Sign up to receive our Franchise Brochure (PDF)